Length: 1 Day
SDN Training for Non-Engineers, Software Defined Networking Training by TONEX
Software Defined Networking Training
SDN training course for non-engineers provides an introduction to the landscape and fundamental technologies of the SDN marketplace. Designed with the non-technical professional in mind, this course provides day-to-day examples of the intricacies and competitive landscape of the SDN industry.
SDN training – Why should you choose TONEX for your SDN Training for Non-Engineers?
Most importantly, SDN training for non-engineers provides crucial insights into fast-changing and dynamic competitive landscape, regulations and impact of new technologies.
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) principals
- SDN concepts
- SDN technical and business drivers
- The needs for new network architecture
- Limitations of current networking domain
- SDN business and technical benefits
- SDN what and why
- SDN history
- SDN definitions
- SDN Related Technologies
- NFV, Openstack and overlays
- SDN case studies and use cases
- Data Center and WAN
- Campus and security