Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Workshop
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Workshop is a 2-day workshop training course. This workshop provides the knowledge and skills to apply risk management frameworks to supply chain.
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) program is usually a part of the Cybersecurity and Quality Assurance discipline and focuses on strategies, tools, techniques, guidance, standards and best practices that generate knowledge about supplier risk and create approaches for maximizing successful outcomes throughout supply chain ecosystem for software, hardware and firmware.
Participants will learn about approaches to:
- Develop the methodologies for gauging supply chain health, enhancing the process for Cybersecurity and Quality Assurance
- Increase program management insight and accountability pertaining to supply chain risk
- Drive greater uses of risk-based decision-making into Quality surveillance practices
- Coordinate budgets when programs and projects engage for enhanced cybersecurity and Quality surveillance tasks
- Provide leadership for program’s and project’s execution of supplier audits and assessments
- Enhance processes for cyber security threat, fraud, and counterfeit part avoidance programs.
The SCRM program shall be responsible for managing the supplier assessment and working closely with the digital enterprise programs to develop enterprise-level Supply Chain Risk Management data acquisition, analytics, and planning tools to track, trend, analyze, communicate, and manage supply chain risk.
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) includes cybersecurity threats and risks, life cycle logistics and product support interdisciplinary management r Fundamentals of Systems Sustainment Management
- Supply Chain Risk—What Is It?
- Supply Chain Security Concerns
- Supply Chain Management Risks
- Changing the Program Protection Paradigm
- Supply Chain Risk Management: An Introduction to the Credible Threat
- What Program Management Needs to do and Why
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Integrating the Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) into the System Acquisition Lifecycle
- Contracting for Decision Makers
- Counterfeit Prevention Awareness
- Counterfeit Parts and Materials Prevention
- Cybersecurity & Acquisition Lifecycle Integration
- Cybersecurity & the Acquisition Lifecycle
- Interdisciplinary Nature of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Introduction to Parts Management
- Lead-Free Electronics
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Multifunctional Surveillance of Prime Suppliers’ Control of Subcontractors
- Parts Management
- Preventing Counterfeit Parts from Entering Supply System
- Product Support Analytical
- Production Planning and Control (PP&C)
- Supply Chain Risk Management (Contracting)
- Supply Chain Risk Management data acquisition, analytics, and planning tools to track, trend, analyze, communicate, and manage supply chain risk
- Supply Chain Risk Management for Information and Communications Technology
- Surveillance Implications of Manufacturing and Subcontractor Management