Tactical, Operational, and Strategic Electronic Warfare Bootcamp
Tactical, Operational, and Strategic Electronic Warfare Bootcamp is a 5-day training program powered by award-winning Tonex Academy. Tonex Tactical, Operational, and Strategic Electronic Warfare Bootcamp provide condensed, immersive programs taught by military and technology experts in convenient in person or live online formats.
Participants will learn about Electronic warfare (EW) and military activities that use
electromagnetic energy to control the electromagnetic spectrum (“the spectrum” a range of frequencies for electromagnetic) and attack an enemy.
Tactical, Operational, and Strategic Electronic Warfare includes:
- Principles of Electronic warfare (EW)
- Electronic protection with actions to protect access to the spectrum for friendly military assets.
- Electronic attack to use electromagnetic energy to degrade or deny an enemy’s use of the spectrum.
- EW support to identify and catalogues emissions of friendly or enemy forces to either protect U.S. forces or develop a plan to deny an enemy’s access to the spectrum.
- Electronic Support and Attack Systems
- Tactical Electronic Warfare Systems
- Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Support To Military Operations
- Strategies for dominance in air, land, sea, space, cyberspace, and the electromagnetic spectrum (EMS)
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Superiority Guiding Principles
- Strategies for Cyberspace – The Fifth Operational Domain
- Principles of Modern Electromagnetic Operational Environment
- EMS Maneuver
- Spectrum Sharing
- Strategies to Develop Superior EMS Capabilities
- Principles of Fully Integrated Agile EMS Infrastructure
- Strategies for Total Force EMS Readiness
- Tools for Effective EMS Governance
EW applications include:
- Radio frequencies to communicate with friendly forces;
- mmWaves and microwaves for tactical data-links, radars, and satellite
- EO/IR: Infrared for intelligence and to target enemies; and
Lasers across the entire spectrum to communicate,
transmit data, and potentially destroy a target.
Engaging learning experiences with interactive content such as practice labs, interactive activities, videos, and assessments along the way. Bring it all together and test what you learned with a final exam.
Proof of Completion
Verification may come as a certificate of completion, statement of attendance, or a digital learning badge depending on the course.