Advanced Product Quality Planning Training | APQP Training By TONEX
The advanced product quality planning training, APQP training, course provides the tools and procedures required for the quality protocols designed to ensure a product meets standards and it satisfies the customer.
In order to ensure the customers’ satisfaction and meet quality standards, APQP needs to be planned up front and then implemented through production. While effective product quality planning most likely depends on the company’s senior management, it is important that all the quality supervisors and managers are aware of the APQP procedures. At TONEX, we will provide you sufficient training and knowledge through this short one-day course to keep you informed and updated.
In general, APQP is used in automotive industry but such detailed quality planning protocol can be useful to all industries. Therefore, even if your business is not associated with automotive industry, you might find the fundamentals, concepts, practices, and methodologies very beneficial for your new products.
APQP process include 5 phases:
- Plan and define the product
- Design and development of the product
- Design and development of the process
- Validation of the product and the process
- Feedback, assessment, and corrective action
Some of the examples of the APQP in action are:
- Product design activities, prior to design is final, linking the DFMEA to PFMEA
- Plan appropriate process instrument and tools based on the customer’s need
- Come up with better ways to assemble a product before designing it
- Conducting stability and capability assessments on some special features to understand the current variations and anticipate the future performance
This one-day seminar will walk you through all of the above phases and teach you how to adjust APQP to your business, product, and/or process. This course offers an overview of the APQP methods, principals, and application.
Who Should Attend?
The advanced product quality planning (APQP) training is a one-day course designed for:
- Product/process design managers
- Quality managers
- Product/process design engineers
- Production engineers
- Process development engineers
- ISO/TS internal auditors
- Outside and second-party auditors
- All individuals interested in learning and pursuing APQP
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics will be covered with this seminar (more details can be found under the full course description):
- Overview of APQP process
- Phase 1: Plan and Define
- Phase 2: Developing and Designing Product
- Phase 3: Developing and Designing Process
- Phase 4: Validating Product and Process
- Phase 5: Feedback, Assessment, and Corrective Actions
- Controlling the Plan
Advanced Product Quality Planning Training | APQP Training