Aerospace Systems Engineering Training
Aerospace systems engineering training provides the participants with the fundamentals of systems engineering and their applications in aerospace systems, focusing on commercial and military systems.
Aerospace systems engineering course is designed to train the attendees to become masters in systems engineering processes and management applicable to aerospace industry. The rigorous course material delivers a combination of mathematics, science, business, and aerospace systems engineering.
You will gain a comprehensive practical training on the elements, technical, management and business involved in systems engineering as used in aerospace systems of variable complexity. Such hands-on training will emphasize on the challenging parts in systems development including requirements descriptions, integration, allocation of requirements, risk management, verification and validation. We also will discuss the techniques and methods used on commercial aircraft, DoD and NASA programs.
Added Value of Aerospace Systems Engineering Training:
- Basics of systems engineering
- Fundamentals of aerospace systems
- Definition of aerospace systems engineering
- Aerospace systems, elements and subsystems
- Aerospace system life-cycle process
- Aerospace systems requirements analysis, design and management
- Integrate their aerospace specialty into systems engineering
- The aerospace system architecture
- Verification and Validation (V&V) applied to aerospace
- Aerospace systems engineering tools and methods
- Technical data management
- Risks management tools
- Our instructors have great experience in aerospace industry including commercial, military, and NASA systems and system of systems (SoS)
- Our training is based on case studies and hands-on practices
- The practical modules include modeling labs, group activities, case studies, real-world scenarios, and hands-on workshops
- We are flexible to modify the course content based on the needs of your organization
- You will have fun while learning!
Aerospace systems engineering training is a 3-day course designed for:
- Systems engineers
- Aerospace engineers
- Space program managers
- Military avionic program managers
- Space, military, and commercial product managers
What Will You Learn?
Below are the main topics covered in this training, more details can be found under the full course description HERE.
- Overview of Aerospace Systems Engineering
- System Lifecycle Process
- Aerospace Systems Engineering Management Concerns
- Systems Assessment and Modeling Concerns in Aerospace
- Integrating Aerospace Engineering Into the Systems Engineering Process
- Functional Assessment Methods
- TONEX Case Study Sample: International Space Station (ISS)
Aerospace systems engineering training