ARP 4754 Training New Additions
ARP 4754 Training covers, Aerospace Recommended Practice (ARP) for aircraft and systems development.
For detailed outline, CLICK HERE.
Learn about the best practices applied to aircraft and systems development and key concepts applied in aircraft and systems development certification. Aircraft and systems development process including safety, hardware development and software development processes are discussed.
- Key concepts in ARP4754 and ARP4754A
- Aiircraft/systems development process
- Key concepts in the safety assessment process
- Functional and Item Development Assurance Levels (FDAL & IDAL)
- ARP4754 to ARP4754A Migration
- Assurance Level Assignment
- Requirement Management
- Verification and Validation (V&V)
- DAL & IDAL Examples
- and more