Brainstorming Training By TONEX
The brainstorming training course introduces you to the concepts, methods, and tactics of conventional and advanced brainstorming techniques. This course will teach you how to be creative on your own.
Why Do You Need Brainstorming Training?
If you are a manager and asked to put talented people together in a team to come up with innovative solutions for an existing problem, or if you are an engineer and asked to come up with a creative design for a certain product, or if you are a scientist who needs an innovative method to study a topic, or even you are a teacher about to create your teaching material, you need to know the fundamentals of creative thinking and you have to know the principals of brainstorming. Our instructors at TONEX will help you learn how to plan and assist an effective brainstorming. We also will teach you how to prioritize the generated ideas, select the best ones, and implement them.
During the brainstorming training course will teach you the fundamentals and methods of brainstorming and effective thinking. This seminar will help you understand the thought process of others and get the best ideas out of the brainstorming sessions. As someone who might lead brainstorming sessions, you can benefit from this seminar, as we will cover the tactics to organize and optimize such sessions, direct them successfully, evaluate the outcome, and implement the selected ideas.
Who Should Attend?
The brainstorming training is a 2-day course designed for:
- Leaders, executives, managers, and supervisors
- Innovation professionals
- Marketing personnel
- Engineers, scientists, and R&D personnel
- Problem solvers who have a good, talented team working for them to resolve the issues of a company
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics this seminar will cover (more details can be found under the full-course description):
- Introduction and Overview
- Conventional Brainstorming
- Advanced Brainstorming
- Creative Thinking Techniques
- How to Solve Problems With Brainstorming?
- How to Handle Bad Brainstorming On A Personal Level
- Hints to Specific Roles of Brainstorming Sessions
- How To Evaluate The Results