Business and Technical Analysis Training
Business and Technical Analysis Training course covers the notions, terms, rules, and techniques related to business analysis.
Business and Technical Analysis Training course allows you to gain information and competencies necessary for business analysis. This hands-on training will give you the leverage of generating expertise in the 6 areas of knowledge associated with business analysis planning and monitoring, elicitation, requirements management and communication, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis along with solution assessment & validation.
What is Business Analysis?
Business Analysis is the approach of allowing modification in a corporation structure, by describing the requests and suggesting solutions that provide significance to stakeholders.
The Business analyst is a mediator of change. Business Analysis is a systematic way for presenting and managing modifications to corporations, regardless of them being for-profit businesses, governments, or non-profits.
Business analysis is applied to recognize and elaborate the need for change in how corporations operate, and to smooth that change. As business analysts, we recognize and describe the solutions that will optimize the significance offered by a corporation to its stakeholders. Business analysts function throughout all parts of an organization and may be engaged in everything from planning strategy, to generating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by describing the objectives and specifications for programs and projects or supporting non-stop enhancement in its technology and processes.
Business Analysis Sub-Disciplines
- Enterprise assessment
- Requirements planning and management
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Requirements communication
- Solution analysis and validation
Business Analysis Approaches
- PESTLE (Political, Economic, Sociological, Technological, Legal, Environmental)
- STEER (Socio-cultural, Technological, Economic, Ecological, Regulatory Factors)
- MOST (Mission, Objective, Strategies, Tactics)
- SCOT (Strengths, Challenges, Opportunities, Threats)
- CATWOE (Customers, Actors, Transformation Process, World View, Owner, Environmental Constraints)
- de Bono’s Six Thinking Hats
- 5 Whys
- VPEC-T (Values , Policies, Events, Trust)
- SCRS (Strategy, Current State, Requirements, Solution)
Business and Technical Analysis Training is a 3-day course designed for:
- Business analysts
- Senior analysis professionals
- Project managers
- Business owners
- Mid-level analysts
What Will You Learn?
- Overview of Business and Technical Analysis
- Business Analyst Capabilities
- Strategy Analysis
- The Process Model of Business Analysis
- Investigation Practices
- Stakeholder Assessment and Management
- Modeling Business Structures
- Modeling Business Procedures
- Collecting the Required Criteria
- Verifying and Managing Requirements
- Modeling the Requirements
- How to Deliver the Requirements
- How to Make A Business Case
- Executing the Business Modifications
- TONEX Group Activity Sample: Insurance
- TONEX Workshop Sample: Construction
Business and Technical Analysis Training Course