Channel Management Training
Channel management training provides you with the notions, tools, approaches, effective strategies, and best practices of channel and marketing management.
What is Channel Management?
Channel management is a sales and marketing term that is used a lot here and there as though everybody knows what it means. However, only a few numbers of firms and organizations truly understand channel management in a way that actually benefits them. Sales channels demonstrate in many forms; direct, web, and traditional retail environment. Question is if there is any efficient and effective approach?
This is where Channel Management comes in to play. Channel management is a process through which a corporate develops official programs for selling and servicing customers inside a certain channel. Channel management can affect your business in a proactive way.
Channel management program that includes:
- Goals. Defining the specific objectives for each channel sector.
- Policies. Building well-defined strategies for executing the accounts within this channel.
- Products. Determining the products in your offering that are most appropriate for each sector and develop suitable messaging.
- Sales/Marketing Programs. Planning support programs for your channel that fit their needs, not what your opinion of their needs are.
Channel Management Strategy Components
- Alignment to company and sales policies
- Defined partner selection protocol
- Loyalty to a channel governance process
- Partner concentrated recruitment package
- Inclusive channel enablement content
Channel Management Training is a 3-day course designed for:
- VPs and executives
- Head of departments
- Senior and mid-level managers
- Managers and all personnel who work with distributors, agents and other mediators from divers industries
What Will You Learn?
- Overview of Channel Management
- Channel Management Methods and Tools
- Motivation and Decisions Management
- Decision-Making Approaches
- Customers’ Buying Procedures
- Customer/Supplier Relations
- Channel Organizations
- Direct Sales
- Retail Sector
- Resellers Importance
- Plan Your Marketing System
- Sales Professionals and Channel Organizations
- The Agreements Principals
- Managing Channel Conflicts
- Impact of CEO on Sales Increasing
- TONEX Group Activity Sample
Channel management training