Computer Network Architecture Training By TONEX
Computer network architecture training teaches you the fundamentals of computer networking, network architecture, internet architecture, internet protocols, wireless networks, network layers, security of computer networks and next generation networking.
In cybersecurity, we mainly deal with computers and networks. However, without knowing the computer network architecture, securing the system from cybersecurity vulnerabilities is impossible. Therefore, computer network architecture is considered as one of the fundamental studies of network and computer security.
Network architecture is the design of computer communication network. It is simply a framework specifying the physical components of a computer network, their functionalities, organizations and configuration. Moreover, operating principles, data formats and different protocols used is also of interest in network architecture.
TONEX as a leader in teaching industry for more than 15 years is glad to announce a core course in computer network architecture and network security area which helps you to understand the main concepts of network architecture along with numerous case studies and real time hands on experiments.
Computer network includes local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and intranets range from small connections between two networks/computers to next-generation networks such as cloud infrastructures that possibly can support multiple customers.
Computer network architecture training course helps you to understand a variety of topics in network security such as: computer networks, Ethernet/LAN, packets, IPv4/IPv6, UDP/TCP, Network security standards, and OSI model. Moreover, learn about network layer routing, application layers, transported layers, and network layers as the main layers included in network architecture.
Computer network architecture training is a 2-day course designed for:
- IT professionals in the area of information security and network architecture
- Executives and managers of cybersecurity and system engineering area
- Information technology professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and network architecture consultants
- Security traders to understand the network architecture
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in network security industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on network related projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of network security industry.
What will you learn?
Below are the main topics covered by computer network architecture training (more detail can be found under the full course description):
- Overview of Information Security
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- Basic Terminologies in Network Architecture
- Ethernet and LAN
- Ipv4 and Ipv6
- UDP and TCP
- Computer Network Security Standards
- OSI Reference Model
- Network Layer Routing
- Application Layers
- Transport Layer Network Architecture
- Network Layer in Network Architecture
- Data Link Layer
- Wireless And Mobile Networks
- Computer Network Security
- Hands On, Workshops and Group Activities
- Sample Workshops and Labs for Computer Network Architecture Training
Computer Network Architecture Training