COTS-based Systems Engineering Training, Crash Course (For details CLICK HERE)
COTS-based Systems Engineering Training covers the state-of-art in the field of systems engineering for COTS-based systems.
In a Systems Engineering SDLC and procurement process, a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) concept is directly applicable including system or solution conceptual stage, Product Management and SDLC technical processes.
Learn how to develop systems in a better, faster, and less costly way using COTS by adopting commercial packages COTS (commercial-off-the shelf components).
Example of Topics Covered: (For details CLICK HERE)
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)
- COTS Concepts and Principles
- Defining COTS products and COTS-based systems
- COTS-based system definition
- COTS packages selection
- Systems Engineering in a COTS domain
- COTS-based Systems Engineering and Domain Analysis
- Life cycle of a software system development
- Feasibility Analysis phase
- System Analysis and Design
- Organizational-Management issues
- Requirements Engineering Process issues
- Requirements contents issues
- Design issues
- V&V issues
- Steps to a Successful COTS-based Systems Engineering
- COTS lessons learned