Cryptography Training By TONEX
Cryptography Training Course introduces you to a variety of topics in cryptography such as: Information security and cryptography, stream and block ciphers, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, public key infrastructure (PKI) encryption, public key encryption, hash functions, digital signatures, and digital certificates.
What is Cryptography?
Cryptography is simply expressed as having the concept in a secret code. Such definition will help the computer security to preserve the authentication, privacy, integrity and confidentiality of data.
TONEX as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years is proud to announce a new course about Cryptography which helps you design a secure system against attempt to interfere with security. TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in cyber security area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the recent comprehensive training on Cryptography.
By taking the TONEX cryptography training, you will understand the main concept of cryptography, classification of ciphers, Stram ciphers, clock control generators, filter generators and combination generators. Moreover, you will learn about block ciphers, their modes of operation and advanced encryption standards (AES).
Trainees Will Also Learn About:
- Symmetric or private key encryption schemes, and different types of ciphers in this category such as permutation cipher, semantic security, security of CTR modes, entropy, symmetric key distribution and key management techniques.
- The asymmetric encryption concepts, notations of security, and hybrid encryption. Furthermore, understand the importance of public key crypto, certificate authority, roles of computer security and confidentiality, integrity, availability (CIA).
- The principles of public key encryption such as: RSA public key encryption, Rabin public key encryption, probabilistic public key encryption, factoring algorithms, discrete algorithms, key exchange and finite field arithmetic in public key encryption.
- The hash functions and data integrity topics, general classification of hash functions, iterated hash functions, keyed hash functions (MACs) and un-keyed hash functions (MDCs).
This training helps you to discover the different types of digital signatures, and possible attacks on digital signatures and how to protect the system against these attacks.
Who Can Benefit From This Training?
If you are an IT professional who specialize in system security, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of Cryptography training and will prepare yourself for your career.
Finally, the cryptography training will introduce the digital certificates, certificate validation, different types of digital certificates and concludes by introducing the cryptographic threats and tools to protect against cryptographic threats.
Who Should Attend?
The cryptography training is a 2-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the concept of cryptography.
- IT professionals in the areas of software security and cryptography
- Cyber security professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- Security traders to understand the software security of web system, mobile devices, or other devices.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in security system industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics covered by this seminar (more detail can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Stream Ciphers
- Block Ciphers
- Symmetric (Private Key) Encryption
- Asymmetric Encryption
- Main Aspects of Cryptography: PKI and Encryption
- Public Key Encryption
- Hash Functions and Data integrity
- Digital Signature
- Digital Certificate
- Cryptographic Threats and Tools
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops Labs for Cryptography Training