Cyber Security and Embedded Systems Training Bootcamp
Cyber Security and Embedded Systems Training Bootcamp is a 4-day hands on training program covering all aspects of Cyber Security and Embedded Systems.
For detailed agenda, CLICK HERE.
Learn about vulnerabilities in embedded systems, tools, techniques, strategies and procedures for analyzing and designing embedded cyber security systems. The hands-on labs focuses on techniques and methodologies for assessing risk, reverse engineering, analyzing and integrating defensive tools for mitigating risk throughout the acquisition and product life cycle.
This training bootcamp is designed for embedded systems designers and engineers, security professionals, software and hardware engineers, analysts, hackers, PM and application developers
- Embedded systems 101
- Cybersecurity 101
- Vulnerabilities in products with embedded systems.
- Threats and strategies for mitigating risks when designing embedded systems
- Exploitation and exploring tools
- Wired and wireless networks
- Network attacks
- Reserves engineering of embedded software, hardware and fimware
- Best practices
- Defensive technologies
- Case studies and hands-on labs