Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training By TONEX
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training course helps you to understand a variety of topics in disaster recovery and business continuity such as: introduction to disaster recovery, concept of disasters, introduction to business continuity, disaster recovery processing plans, risk management techniques, facility protection during disaster recovery period, data/system recovery, incident response and public service effect in disaster recovery plan.
Why Do You Need This Training?
Disaster recovery is one of the most important topics in computer security, where a lot of IT operation companies are lacking of preparation for recovery plans after natural or manmade disasters. Therefore, a comprehensive training in this field is needed to train all the IT operators in order to prepare themselves for any type of disaster.
By taking the TONEX disaster recovery and business continuity training, you will understand the main concept of disaster terminologies, nature of disasters, classification of disasters, natural and manmade disasters, and managing disasters.
In addition, since data is the most important thing to be recovered after the disaster, disaster recovery and business continuity training helps you discover the main component of data recovery, main steps of data recovery, data protection methods, recovery management, physical data recovery and logical data recovery.
TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in cyber security area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the recent comprehensive training on disaster recovery and business continuity. This new course on disaster recovery and business continuity prepares you for a disaster recovery plan, assess the risks in the enterprise, and develop the needed policies.
Trainees Will Also Learn About:
- Business continuity, business resumption plan, ISO organization, risk analysis effect on business continuity and resource development effect on business continuity.
- The process of disaster recovery from defining rules, risk assessment, data verification, business impact analysis, awareness, testing and training of disaster recovery plan to implementation of disaster recovery plans.
- The principles of risk modeling, risk analysis, estimation of risks, vulnerability analysis, and risk identification metrics.
- The main facilities during the disaster recovery plan such as: power plants, water supplies, buildings and methods of ensuring the disaster protection for main facilities.
Who Can Benefit From This Training?
If you are an IT professional who specialize in system security, you will benefit from the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of disaster recovery and business continuity training and will prepare yourself for your career.
Finally, the disaster recovery and business continuity training will introduce the incident response topics such as: types of incidents, viruses, attacks, hackers, accidents, denial of service threats, incident management team, incident recovery plan, and incident handling response.
Who Should Attend?
The disaster recovery and business continuity training is a 2-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the concept of disaster recovery and business continuity.
- IT professionals in the areas of information security and disaster recovery
- Cyber security professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- Security traders to understand the software security of web system, mobile devices, or other devices.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in security system industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics are discovered in this seminar (more detail can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery
- Introduction to Disasters
- Business Continuity Introduction
- Disaster Recovery Planning Process
- Business Continuity Management
- Risk Management in Disaster Recovery Plan
- Incident Response
- Testing, and Improving Business Continuity Provisions
- Facility Protection in Disaster Recovery Plan
- Data Recovery
- System Recovery and Backup
- Incident Response
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops Labs for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training