DO-178 Training Update
DO-178 Training Update. TONEX is a global provider of DO-178C training, certification, consulting and compliance.
The updated four-day DO-178C training includes practical concepts covering DO-178C framework, implementation and execution and strategies for testing and verification for avionics software development necessary to obtain FAA certification.
For detailed outline, CLICK HERE.
- New standards and recommended practices of DO-178C, Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
- Exporting the requirements and applicability of DO-178C
- Key techniques of software development considerations in airborne systems and equipment certification
- Software Tool Qualification Considerations
- Formal Methods Supplement To DO-178C, Model-Based Development and Verification Supplement To DO-178C
- Object Oriented Technology and other Techniques Supplement To DO-178C.
- DO-178C Planning
- Applying Optimized DO-178C Compliance Practices
- ARP-4754A & ARP-4761 challenges and relationship to DO-178C
- and more…