Electric and Smart Grid Cybersecurity Master Certification Training
Course details: Electric and Smart Grid Cybersecurity Master Certification Training
Securing the Smart Grid Cyber Ecosystem: Play a key role in securing smart grid cyber networks and helping to secure the broader electric cyber ecosystem.
Combating smart grid cyber threats needs maintaining a team of skilled cybersecurity professionals to effectively respond to cyber incidents. Smart Grid cybersecurity provides skills and technical assistance to protect your critical infrastructure.
- The basics of electrical and smart grid technologies
- Smart grid engineering Security in all phases of the system development life cycle, from design phase through implementation, validation and verification, operation, maintenance, and disposition
- Impact of cybersecurity events no loss of critical function and data
- Security on Information and communications technology that enable the expanding field of smart grids
- Smart Grid Cybersecurity cases including deliberate attacks by employees, partners, contractors, agents of industrial espionage, terrorists, and other adversaries
- Other Cybersecurity use cases including inadvertent compromises of the information infrastructure, infrastructure failures, and natural disasters
- Optimizing smart grids so they are more secure, cost effective and efficient
- Increasing grid reliability and security
- Measuring performance and security through KPIs and data analytics