Electronic Warfare Seminars
Electronic Warfare Seminars: Electronic warfare is a broad category of technical capabilities deployed predominantly by the military or government force.
These capabilities include but are by no means limited to passive modalities like electronic surveillance and direction-finding, as well as “active” countermeasures like signal jamming and or counterintelligence efforts.
- Denying the enemy the use of radio communications by jamming
- Gaining electronic intelligence of enemy activities
- Identification and locating high value enemy electromagnetic target
- Identification of weaknesses in friendly radio protocols
The evolution into cyber warfare has blurred the line somewhat between E-Warfare and Counter Intelligence due to the ever-increasing cyber attacks via the internet.
It has been estimated that over the next ten years, there will be extensive investments into the development and production of EW systems such as electronic countermeasures (ECM), radar warning receivers (RWRs), and electronic support measures (ESM).
Predictions call for an especially heavy demand for airborne electronic attack and airborne ECM technologies, which are expected to be a big part of the EW market.
Many expect to see very large, all-digital, precisely controlled arrays that are multifunction, multimode and capable of learning on the fly to be cooperative or disruptive, whenever they need to be. Most likely the arrays will be highly flexible — able to do signals intelligence, electronic support measures, electronic attack (EA), radar, positioning, navigation and timing (PNT), and communications, all from one array and one box, and all cognitively and adaptively controlled.
EW systems are also expected to become much smarter as they look at more complex data sets such as the context of signals. As AI reasoning advances, systems will not only measure the usual parameters but also try to “understand” what is “normal” in a given situation.
Electronic Warfare Seminars
Tonex offers an Electronic Warfare Threat Modeling and Simulation Training, a 4-day course that provides modeling and simulation of classic and new threat environment applied to Electronic Warfare (EW) foundation.
Who Should Attend
This course designed for military professionals, analysts, engineers, electrical engineers, project managers, electronic warfare technical professionals and anyone involved in planning, analysis, modeling and simulation of Electronic Warfare Threat in the new environment.
—Electronic Warfare Short Course | EW Short Course, a 3-day class that covers the fundamentals of Electronic Warfare.
—Electronic Warfare Training Crash Course, a 4-day course that that focuses on key concepts of EW.
· Tonex has developed training courses in ISR, Microwave, Radar, EW, Tactical Data Link, Link 11, Link 16, Link 22, tactical lasers electrical systems and other innovative training programs.
· Our instructors not only possess very specialized knowledge in their areas of expertise, they also have real world experience.
· Tonex has been a leader in electronic warfare training services since 1992.
· So far we have helped over 20,000 developers in over 50 countries stay up to date with cutting edge information from our training categories.
For more information, questions, comments, contact us.