Enterprise Architecture Training Course
Enterprise Architecture training course provides the rationale and tools necessary to apply enterprise architecture (EA) in an organization.
Enterprise Architecture training helps you develop an effective framework to achieve your existing and future goals in your business. This hands-on seminar will give you in-depth information about the challenges and risks associated with implementing EA protocols, while it presents key strategies to reduce these risks.
By taking the TONEX Enterprise Architecture training course, you will be master in the basics, yet popular frameworks such as Zachman, The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Ministry of Defense Architecture Framework (MODAF), and TRAK.
The majority of the TONEX Enterprise Architecture training course is dedicated to practical exercises, labs, hands-on workshops, and group activities. Our instructors will make sure that you have learned all the concepts and theories through practical activities and are comfortable with implementing its tools and techniques when you go back to work.
Also Learn about:
- Concept and definition of enterprise architecture
- 4+1 View Model
- PI and service management
- Standard interfaces and protocols
- Databases, data modeling
- Enterprise Architecture Domains
- RDBMS, SQL, PLSQL assessment
- Regulatory and Compliance (SOX)
Enterprise Architecture training is a 3-day course designed for all individuals considering, leading, or participating in EA processes.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics covered by this training (for more details please click HERE):
- Introduction to Architecture and Architects
- What is Enterprise Architecture (EA)?
- Concepts behind Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Basic Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Integration Architecture
- Current State and Future Directions of the IT Industry
- EA Components
- EA Implementation Plan Examples
- A Comparison of the Top Enterprise-Architecture Methodologies
- 4+1 View Model
- Case Studies
- EA Boot Camp Workshops
- TONEX Enterprise Architecture (EA) Exercises
Enterprise Architecture Training