Hardware Security Training By TONEX
The hardware security training course introduces you to a variety of cryptographic processor and processing overhead, side-channel attacks, physically unclonable functions, hardware-based true random number generator, watermaking of IPS, FPGA security, passive and active metering and hardware based secure program execution.
Have you ever experienced extracting your secret keys from embedded system? Are you having a product vulnerable to hardware attacks? Have you even wanted to study and protect you system against these kinds of unwanted attacks? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, this course is for you.
TONEX as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years and serving thousands of governmental and private clients is proud to announce that it has recently added a new course under the cyber security field with the topic of Hardware Security Training. This short, yet effective and informative hands-on seminar helps you to design a secure system against physical and invasive attacks.
TONEX with the valuable experience of offering high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and costume-designed courses in cyber security area would be your best choice to learn great amount of information and techniques about hardware security in a short time.
By taking the TONEX hardware security training, you will learn the basics of hardware security, and hardware cryptography. Basic topics are covered in this training are:
- crypto system
- data encryption standards (DES).
Moreover, you will be introduced to the basics of VLSI and hardware devices important in computer security such as CMOS, PMOS and VLSI design cycles.
Trainees Also Will Learn about:
- Counterfeit detection, criminal activities, detection standards and physical analysis in hardware security. This course gives you the sufficient knowledge to identify the hardware threats, methods of hardware metering, unclonable identifiers and ending piracy of integrated circuits (ICs).
- The fault injection attacks in hardware security, classification of attacks, invasive attacks, countermeasures, exploits, and data remanence.
- How a physical hardware attacks harm the hardware security by learning tamper resistance, classification of physical attacks, automated decapsulation, deprocessing methods, side channel attacks, or microprobing.
This hardware security training course teaches you the design considerations for hardware security and introduces the secure algorithms for designing FPGAs.
The TONEX hardware security training helps you to discover the problems of embedded system security such as embedded system attacks or physical attacks to embedded system. You will also be introduced to the concept of radio frequency identification (RFID) and applications of RFID in hardware security.
Who Would Benefit From This Seminar?
If you are an IT professional who specialize in system, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of hardware security training and will prepare yourself for your career.
Finally, the hardware security fundamentals training will introduce the hardware Trojans that decrease the hardware system reliability and leads you to the basics of crypto processor design techniques.
Who Should Attend?
The hardware security training is a 2-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the concept of hardware security.
- IT professionals in the areas of hardware security, embedded system security and secure hardware design
- Cyber security professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- IT professionals interested in the field of hardware security
- Security traders to understand the hardware security of embedded systems.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in security system industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics are covered by this seminar (details can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction to Hardware security
- Hardware Cryptography
- Basics of VLSI
- Counterfeit Detection
- Hardware Metering
- Fault Injection Attacks in Hardware
- Physical Hardware Attacks
- Side Channel Attacks
- Secure Hardware Design for FPGAs
- Embedded System Security
- Security of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Hardware Trojans
- Crypto Processor Design
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops Labs for Hardware Security Training
Hardware Security Training By TONEX