High Efficiency Video Coding Training by TONEX, HEVC Training Course
High-efficiency video coding, HEVC, standardized by ITU-T as H.265 is a recent video codec. HEVC compresses video files to half the size of MPEG-4/H.264 which is used on Blu-ray discs and some satellite TV broadcasts.
TONEX HEVC training course is a 3-day training course and can be tailored to the needs, click here
HEVC can also be used to compress 4K resolution video and expanding to perform 8k resolution.
- HEVC (H.265) Executive Summary
- HEVC Technology Background
- How It HEVC (H.265) Works
- Partitioning of video sequence
- Motion Vector Prediction
- Coding Tree Units (CTU)
- Prediction, transform and quantization, and entropy coding
- Entropy coding CABAC