Introduction to Hacking Training By TONEX
Introduction to hacking training is designed by TONEX to introduce the modern hacking techniques in cybersecurity world. Introduction to hacking training covers the fundamental concepts of hacking in cybersecurity, different types of hacking attacks in network, mobile systems, operating systems and web servers.
An ethical hacker is defined as a computer expert who attempts to penetrate a victim computer or network systematically on behalf of the owner or administrator in order to identify security vulnerabilities exploited potentially by malicious hackers. To be an ethical hacker, one should identify different types of hacking attacks, their effect on system security, the main targets of the hackers for vulnerabilities, where to find the hackers and how to prevent the system from being hacked. Learn about all the techniques of ethical hacking by taking introduction to hacking training offered by TONEX.
Introduction to hacking training course teaches you the four main steps to be an ethical hacker such as: reconnaissance, scanning, access and clearing tracks. For each step, you will be introduced with the most recent advancement and recent improvement and there will be a lot of hands on training and experiments to give you a clear idea of real-world hacking attacks.
Introduction to hacking training teaches you password cracking techniques, SQL injection attacks, denial of service attacks (DOS), eavesdropping, footprinting, social engineering, sniffing, enumeration, Trojans, worms, and session hijacking.
Our instructors at TONEX are professionals in security industry and academia with high level degrees will teach you the main concepts of hacking such as: modern IT and vulnerabilities, ethical hacking phases, network hacking, system hacking, mobile platform hacking, and operating system security.
TONEX as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years and with a broad list of client from industry and academia will help you to train your employees for protection against hackers and vulnerabilities forced to the computer/network system by hackers.
Introduction to hacking is a 3-day course designed for:
- IT professionals in the area of information security and network security
- Security officers, site administrators and any individual working on network infrastructure
- Executives and managers of cybersecurity and system engineering areas
- Information technology professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- Security traders to understand the network security, or cybersecurity.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in system engineering industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cybersecurity projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cybersecurity industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the main topics covered by introduction to hacking training (more details can be found under the full course description):
- A Brief Overview of Hacking
- Modern IT and Vulnerabilities
- Ethical Hacking Phases
- Network Hacking
- System Hacking
- Reconnaissance and Footprinting
- SQL Injection
- Mobile Platform Hacking
- Web Hacking
- Trojans and Worms
- Session Hijacking
- Social Engineering
- Wi-Fi Exploitation
- Security of OSs
- Stack Smashing
- Hands On, Workshops and Group Activities
- Sample Workshops and Labs for Introduction to Hacking Training
Introduction to Hacking Training