IPv6 Training Courses Offered by TONEX
Why Bother with IPv6?
IPv6, Internet Protocol version 6 is the new generation of the basic protocol of the Internet. IP is the common language of the Internet, every device connected to the Internet must support it.
- Hands-On Implementation Training Boot Camp – 5 Days
- IP version 6 Configuration, Operation and Maintenance Course – 3 Days
- IP version 6 Programming Training, Write and Implement IPv6-capable Applications- 3 Days
- IP version 6 Security Training-2 Days
- IP version 6 Training – Desktop Support for Windows, OSX and Linux – 4 Days
- IP version 6 Training Course, Learn IPv6 Architecture, Implementation and Security-3 Days
- IP version 6 Training for Managers-1 Day
IP version 4 has several shortcomings which complicate, and in some cases present a barrier to, the further development of the Internet. Internet Protocol version 6 revolution will remove these barriers and provide a feature-rich environment for the future of global networking.
TONEX IPv6 Training covers the following topics:
- IPv6 basics
- Addressing and subnetting
- Host configuration
- Address management
- Routing (OSPF and BGP)
- Policies and procedures
- IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies
- DNS and DNSSEC
- Best practices