ISO 26262 Functional Safety Fundamentals Training
ISO 26262 Functional Safety Fundamentals Training is a 1-day new program covering key aspects of ISO 26262. Learn how. ISO 26262 addresses the needs for an automotive-specific international standard that focuses on safety critical components.
ISO 26262 addresses the needs for an automotive-specific international standard that focuses on safety critical components. ISO 26262 is a derivative of IEC 61508, the generic functional safety standard for electrical and electronic (E/E) systems. This 1-day bootcamp styyle course covers key components of ISO 26262, ASIL decomposition and tool qualification, ISO 26262 test processes and qualifying tools for ISO 26262 compliance.
- Introduction to ISO 26262 Standards related to Systems and Their Components
- Key Components of ISO 26252, Safety Requirements, Compliance Requirements and Compliance
- Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL)-oriented and Safety-oriented Analysis and Road Vehicles Functional Safety
- ASIL Assessment Process and Decomposition
- Test Tool Classification , Qualification and Confidence Level
Learn about Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL), a key component for ISO 26262 compliance. “If a failure arises, we will address the safety issues, what will happen to the driver and associated road users?”
Risks are analyzed and evaluated based on a combination of the probability of exposure, the functions of the driver, and the severity if a critical event occurs, leads to the ASIL: safety requirement is assigned an ASIL of A, B, C, or D, with D having the most safety critical processes and strictest testing regulations.