Leadership Training by TONEX prepares you to become an outstanding leader in your organization. Keep in mind our leadership training doesn’t target only the leaders and executives. We believe that an organization cannot accomplish its goals unless every single individual demonstrates leadership skills, at any organizational position no matter their chart level.
What makes a good leader?
A leader who understands an organization’s bottom line is valuable. But often it’s the soft skills that make a true leader. Winning organizations are built on leadership that can get others to perform at their best while enjoying what they do.
Good Leader Characteristics Include:
- Vision – Working toward a vision far more inspiring than working toward personal gain.
- Self-Direction – You know how to get things done and how to organize and initiate tasks.
- Ability to Motivate – A good leader knows how to motivate people to want to complete tasks.
- Social Awareness – You know the key influencers and who to turn to.
The Importance of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Leaders with high EQ are more socially in tune. They understand their mental processes and know how to direct themselves. They care more for others and receive that same caring in return. The result is increased productivity from team members.
The TONEX Way
Our Leadership Training courses are designed to upgrade you from a good leader to a great one. Leadership training covers all the rational, concepts, techniques, traits, and skills you need to learn and know about leadership. We will teach you what are the characteristics of the outstanding leaders of the world and how you can develop them.
You will learn how to be a leader rather than being a boss. You will learn the strategies you can use to engage your team and win them over without directly telling them what to do and how to do it. You will learn how to make your team pursue your goals without you asking them to do so. Our instructors will also elaborate the differences between management and leadership in detail for you to know which one should be applied where/when.
One of the most crucial characteristics of leadership is effective communication, thus we take it seriously and will spend sufficient time in our training to ensure you learn the tools and techniques required to develop effective communication skills such as active listening, proper use of body language, etc.
All of our training courses are designed to be fun, dynamic and active. We have two main objectives in mind when we train you:
1.You fully comprehend and digest the theories and principals that we teach you.
Why Choose TONEX?
- Our instructors have extensive experience as leaders and as instructors in both private and governmental sectors
- Our training courses are a combination of lectures and practical activities
- Practical activities include individual and group activities, role playing and hands-on workshops
- Course agenda can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization
Contact us for more information, questions, comments.