MBSE Training, model-based systems engineering (MBSE) Training
TONEX offers a comprehensive MBSE training, model-based systems engineering (MBSE) training program for industry professionals wanting to learn the latest about model-based engineering (MBE) and model-based systems engineering(MBSE).
MBSE training covers many aspects of modeling applications applied to system requirements, design, analysis, verification and validation activities including conceptual design phase and continuing throughout development and later life cycle phases. MBSE training is an ideal course for system engineers, technical managers, group leaders, and domain experts and anyone else who wants to enhance their skill in systems engineering, SysML and odel-based systems engineering(MBSE).
MBSE training instructors at TONEX are subject matter experts with many years hands-on experience in the field.
MBSE is part of a modern trend toward model-centric approaches adopted by other
engineering disciplines, including mechanical, electrical and software. MBSE training will help the attendees with the framework to replace the document-centric approach
and transition to MBSE.
MBSE training enhances your ability to capture, analyze, share, and manage the information associated with the complete specification of a product, resulting in many benefits.
MBSE Training Objectives
- Improve communications among the development stakeholders including project owners, customers, program management, systems engineers, hardware and software developers, testers, installers, maintainers and specialty engineering disciplines.
- Increase ability to manage system complexity
- Enable a system model with multiple views and perspectives, and to analyze the impact of changes.
- Improve project and product quality by providing models to support the system with many good requirement attributes such as consistency, correctness, and completeness.
- Improve ability to view systems engineering fundamentals by
gaining a clear and unambiguous representation of the concepts.
MBSE Training course provides an umbrella that describes approaches to Systems Engineering with enhanced and streamlined System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SysML is introduced as a standard visual modeling language to support MBSE activities by introducing rigorous modeling techniques. Learn how SysML acts as a lingua franca among Software Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and many other engineering principals. SysML helps stakeholders to understand MBSE work products more clearly by introducing visual requirements analysis, CONOPS,
functional analysis and allocations, performance analysis, trade studies, high level system
architectures, verification and validation.
Learn how to work with MBSE domains ,architecting, specifying and developing complex systems:
- Process Domain (SE activities)
- Source Requirements Domain
- Behavior Domain
- V&V Domain
MBSE training also covers the OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional (OCSMP) certification. MBSE and SysML knowledge and skills are covered in OCSMP program first level.