Microgrid Training Crash Course By TONEX
The Microgrid Training Crash Course is a three-day intensive hands-on workshop which helps you brush up in the Microgrid area, Microgrid control, and energy management techniques in Microgrids. This crash course will not only teach you the basics of Microgrid operation, but also the main components of a Microgrid, control of power electronic devices in each renewable energy source in Microgrid, different control algorithms provided for Microgrids and Energy Management System (EMS) in Microgrids.
Our instructors at TONEX will teach you the essential elements of current and future Microgrid technologies. It is the answer to your Microgrid knowledge need, from Photovoltaic (PV), Wind Farm, Battery Energy Storage System (BESS), Plug-in Electric Vehicle (PEV), Microgrid control, islanded mode operation, grid connected operation, energy management techniques, voltage source converters in Microgrids and more.
This course begins with an overview of the Microgrid technology, the history behind, brief overview of major components, main operating modes and a brief review of energy management necessity in Microgrids. We will then introduce the detailed information of major Microgrid components including: wind farms and their relative control approaches, battery energy storage and its control capabilities, PV modules, application, operation and control methodology, and plug-in electric vehicle technology.
TONEX Microgrid training crash course is an intensive learning experience that covers the essential elements of the Microgrid area. Crash courses are ideal for busy professionals who want to stay current in the modern power system field but have limited time to be learning new material.
Finally, the Microgrid Training Crash Course will help you to understand the importance of energy management systems in Microgrid and explore the energy management techniques offered in modern Microgrid technology.
Who Should Attend?
The Microgrid Training Crash Course is a 3-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the concept of Microgrids.
- Test engineers who need to learn the Microgrid operation principles
- Power traders to understand the Microgrid systems.
- Independent system operator personnel.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in Microgrids and renewable energy industry.
- Professionals in other energy industries.
- Electric utility personnel who recently started career in Microgrids or having new job responsibilities related to Microgrids
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on Microgrid projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of Microgrid industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics will be covered in the Smart Grid Security training course (detailed outline can be found under the full course description):
- Introduction To Microgrids
- Main Components Of Microgrids
- Operation Of Wind Farms
- Operation Of Battery Energy Storage System
- Operation Of PV System
- Power Electronic Devices In Microgrids
- Coordinated Control Of Renewable Energy Sources In Microgrids
- Energy Management System In Micorgrids