MIL-PRF-19500 Training Workshop
MIL-PRF-19500 Training Workshop, is a 2-day MIl PRF 19500 Training Workshop covering general performance requirements for semiconductor devices.
Participants will learn about:
- The general performance requirements for semiconductor devices.
- Product assurance is provided by effective screening, conformance inspection, and process controls to mitigate risk.
- Mission assurance and standardization of parts
- Details of projects and program of semiconductor devices the military and space community can rely on to be dependable and available.
- Detail requirements and characteristics are specified in the specification sheets.
- Revisions to this specification and specification sheets structures to assure the interchangeability of devices of the same part type regardless of
manufacturing date code or conformance inspection (CI) completion date.
- quality levels for encapsulated devices
- Prefixes JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS
- Eight radiation hardness assurance (RHA) levels are provided for the JANTXV and JANS quality levels.
- M, D, P, L, R, F, G, and H following the quality level portion of the prefix.
- Two quality levels for unencapsulated devices are provided for in this specification, differentiated by the prefixes JANHC and JANKC.
- Performance requirement and verification methods for semiconductor devices.
- Quality Management (QM) Program.
- Verification system for qualified products.
For Detailed Course Agenda, CLICK HERE.