Mobile Application Development Training, Crash Course
Mobile Application Development Training is a crash course designed by TONEX in order to help you develop software for mobile applications, resolve debugging errors of software development processes, and understand programming languages broadly used by software developers in advanced mobile application development industry.
What is a Mobile Application (app)?
Any application software used for mobile devices which can be pre-installed on the devices during manufacturing platform is called a mobile app. The main part of a mobile app is its User Interface (UI) designed for interaction between user and device by concurrently using hardware and software. User behaves as a controller who feeds the input to UI and UI communicates with Software/Hardware to perform the task that is asked by the controller.
What Are the Main Mobile Platforms?
- Research in Motion (RIM) Mobile Data System (MDS) for BlackBerry
These are the main platforms used for mobile application developments where each platform is using different programming language in order to perform the desired task.
How Can You Benefit From This Training?
Mobile Application Development Training by TONEX is designed to teach you the basics of mobile development systems, main programming languages used for each platform, basic programming knowledge required for each mobile app development platform and gives you a tutorial approach to design mobile apps for Android, iOS, Windows and RIM.
TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in mobile app development area for decades. Our instructors are professionals in application development with years of academic and industry experience who can help you to understand every single component required for mobile application development through simple examples and hands on training.
Our instructors at TONEX will help you to understand the: introduction to mobile platforms, mobile application tools and cost, mobile application development software, mobile application development builder, mobile application development using HTML and Java, mobile application development using C#, iOS Architecture and software development kit (SDK). Moreover, you will learn about android mobile application development tutorial, iOS mobile application development tutorial, Research in Motion (RIM) application development tutorial, windows mobile application development tutorial, and set of workshops, case studies and hands on experience.
By taking mobile app development training, you will be able to design applications for different platforms, understand the costs related to design, resolve debugging errors of applications, and differentiate the native mobile app development tools with web toolkits, wrapper tools and middleware.
Learn especially about application programming interface (API) for iOS systems, android virtual device architecture, user interface (UI) design for android systems, SQLite database for android, iOS layouts, views and storyboards, iCloud storage in iOS and interactive iOS application design.
You will also learn about BlackBerry Mobile Data System (MDS), UI design for BlackBerry, widgets and browsers in BlackBerry, image capturing, screen display design, touch screen controllers, and enterprise servers for BlackBerry.
Mobile Application Development training also provides you with a lot of hands on experiences and workshops and software development tutorial tools to give you a real experience of software development and design for mobile systems.
The Mobile Application Development training is a 4-day course designed for:
- Mobile app developers and software engineers
- Project managers and business analysts working with mobile application development
- Team members or stakeholders involved in mobile application design and development
- Business analysts, functional managers, project managers, developers and testers
- System administrators, engineers who want to learn mobile app development
- Vendors who will develop mobile apps
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in mobile app industry.
What will you learn?
Below are the main topics covered by Mobile Application Development Training:
- Background of Mobile Application Development
- Introduction to Mobile Platforms
- Mobile Application Development Tools and Costs
- Mobile Application Development Software
- Mobile Application Development Builder
- Mobile Application Development Using HTML and Java
- Mobile Application Development Using C#
- Mobile Application Development Using Objective C and Swift
- iOS Architecture and Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Android Mobile Application Development
- iOS Mobile Application Development
- (Research In Motion) RIM Application Development
- Windows Mobile Application Development
- Hands On, Workshops and Group Activities
- Sample Labs
- Sample Workshops and Labs for Mobile Application Training
Mobile Application Development Training Crash Course