Modeling and Simulation Training
Modeling and Simulation Training is a 2-day comprehensive training course covering basic principals, key concepts, terminology, use cases, applications, tools, methods and procedures of Modeling and Simulation
For detailed course agenda, CLICK HERE.
Participants will learn about Modeling as a way to create a virtual representation of a real-world system, system of systems (So) or capabilities that includes people, process, products, activities, rules, events, facilities, policies, and model driven by mathematical relationships.
Participants will also learn how to simulate this virtual representation under a wide range of conditions to see how it behaves and acts.
The course will emphasis of the value of Modeling and simulation for verification and validation testing, where conditions are difficult to reproduce.
- Basic Principles of Modeling and Simulation (M&S)
- Basic Principles of Modeling Physical Network
- Modeling a simple system
- Understanding Discrete-Event Simulation
- Visualizing Simulation Results
- Visualizing Simulation Data
- System-Level and Component-Level Simulation
- Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis Methods, Procedures, and Tools
- Tool for Modeling
- Tool for Simulation
- Tool for Analysis