DoDAF Training Applied to SoS
DoDAF Training Applied to SoS is a Introduction to SoS Operational Test and DoDAF is a new training course focusing on SoS Operational Test and DoDAF viewpoints.
This DoDAF applied SoS Operational Test and Evaluation training workshop provides participants with a solid foundation for applying DoDAF and Model-Based Systems Engineering principles and System of Systems (SoS) Operational Test (OT) and Evaluation best practices. DoD Architecture Framework 2.02 (DoDAF 2.02) standard framework workshop style 3-day training helps participants with architecting Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) problems in the system of Systems (SoS) environment.
- Operational Testing with DoDAF 2.02 Viewpoints: From Basics to System-of-Systems
- System-of-Systems Capabilities
- System of Systems (SoS) operational test methodology and supporting DoDAF Viewpoint
- Acquisition DoDAF Viewpoints applied to strategy, business, operation and the technical capabilities to facilitate SoS test
- Joint Battle Management Command and Control (JBMC2) roadmap using DoDAF 2.02 Viewpoints
- Joint Theatre System of Systems capability gap analysis
- System of Systems Network-centric warfare
- Single Integrated Air Picture (SIAP)
- system-of-systems requirements for test and training integration mapped to DoDAF Viewpoints