ONF Certified SDN Engineer Certification
ONF Certified SDN Engineer Certification (OCSE) training course by TONEX is a preparation for ONF-Certified SDN Engineer (OCSE-111).
ONF Certified SDN Engineer (OCSE) is awarded upon successful completion of the exam arranged by ONE.
TONEX ONF Certified SDN Engineer (OCSE) certification exam preparation training course that attests and formally certifies successful candidates with vendor-neutral conceptual knowledge of the major domains of networking practices that support the theory and practice of Software Defined Networking (SDN).
Who Should Attend ONF-Certified SDN Engineer certification (OCEA) training course and Intended Exam Audience
- SDN Sales Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Technical Marketing Engineer
- Network Technician
- IT Analyst
- Network Technician (Mid-grade Level)
- IT Analyst (Mid-grade Level)
- System Administrator (Mid-grade Level)
- Software Engineer (Mid-Grade Level)
- Consultant/Professional Services Engineer
- Student/Research Lab/EDU
- Network Engineer/Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security/Assurance Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Technical Trainer