Power System Dynamic Analysis And Symmetrical Components Training By TONEX
The power system dynamic analysis and symmetrical components training course will help you to understand the basic concepts of complex power, per phase analysis, modeling of power system components, power flow analysis, energy efficiency fault analysis and symmetrical components.
Our instructors at TONEX will teach you the fundamental information related to complex power and three-phase system analysis aligned with the basic theory behind the per unit system, per phase analysis and the difference between time domain and phasor domain analysis. By taking this course, the audience not only will learn about the main components of the power system including; generators, transmission lines, transformers, circuit breakers, disconnectors and different types of loads in power systems, but also will be introduced to the design considerations for improving reliability and efficiency with examples for voltage and frequency control. Our instructors at TONEX will teach you the power flow analysis and dynamic models for the main components of the power system (such as: generators, transformers, and transmission lines).
This course gives you a sufficient knowledge to understand the per unit normalization, auto-transformers, steady state and dynamic analysis of power systems, different types of faults in power systems, short circuit ration and weak AC system concepts.
Finally, our instructors will introduce the concept of symmetrical components which is a vital part of fault analysis. Different sequences will be explained and you will learn to model the main components of the system under different types of faults.
Who Should Attend?
The power system dynamic analysis and symmetrical components training is a 2-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the power system dynamic analysis.
- Power traders to understand the power system components.
- Independent system operator personnel.
- Faculty members from academic institutes who want to teach the power system analysis course.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in power industry.
- Designers who want to design a system considering all the aspects of stability.
- Professionals in other energy industries.
- Marketing people who need to know the background of the products they sell.
- Electric utility personnel who recently started career in power systems or having new job responsibilities.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working at power plants or power system generation companies.
- Managers, accountants, and executives of power system industry.
- Scientist or non-electrical engineers involved in power system related projects or proposals.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics to be included in the power system dynamic analysis and symmetrical components training course (detailed outline can be found under the full course description):
- Balanced/Unbalanced Ac Systems And Per Phase Analysis.
- Power System Components.
- System Design Consideration For Dynamic Studies.
- Power Flow Analysis.
- Power System Modeling.
- Fault Analysis.
- Symmetrical Components.