New Course Announcement: Risk Based Testing Training
Jump to the Course Page
TONEX is happy to announce a new course that equips students with tools for risk based testing methods and procedures.
TONEX’s risk-based testing training covers what risk based approach to testing is. Learn about key risk-based testing principles:
- What is risk-based testing?
- Why Use risk-based testing in your project?
- objective of Risk Analysis
- Risk Analysis Fundamentals
- Focus on using risk analysis to improve the software test process
- Metrics with case studies and workshop
- The Process and Organization
Learn about objective of risk assessment including:
- Risk identification and analysis
- Risk-based testing strategy (test planning)
- Design, prioritization and review of test cases
- Logical design part of test specification
- Prioritized execution of test cases on the basis of risk
- Risk-based tracking and control
- Risk-based test reporting
- Risk-based decision on release