Software Security Training By TONEX
Software Security Training course introduces you to a variety of topics in software security such as: secure programming techniques, trusted computing infrastructure, low level software attacks, wen security, risk management techniques, symbolic execution, and cloud/wireless/mobile device security.
By the advent of computing systems which are an essential part of our daily lives, one should be able to rely on the integrity of the system and the information should be kept confidential.
TONEX as a leader in security industry for more than 15 years is proud to announce a new course on Software Security which helps you to design a secure system against disasters, accidents or deliberate attempt to interfere with security.
TONEX has served the industry and academia with high quality conferences, seminars, workshops, and exclusively designed courses in cyber security area and is pleased to inform professional fellows about the recent comprehensive training on software security.
By taking TONEX software security training, you will learn the fundamental principles of computer security, vulnerabilities, computer crimes, threats, and concept of web security. Moreover, you will be introduced to the secure programming techniques as a part of software security, code auditing, SQL injection, and secure coding principles.
Trainees Will Also Learn About:
- Trusted computing infrastructure (TCI), process nodes, trusted platform module (TPM), software integrity, data integrity and protecting credentials included in platform security.
- The software security attacks such as buffer overflow, data-only attacks or non-executable data attacks. Furthermore, understand the importance of web security issues, malicious websites, and denial of service attacks.
- The main principles for secure design, open design, and risk management policies in software design. Learn to differentiate the reactive and proactive risk management techniques, interpret the statistical control charts in statistical analysis, and symbolic execution in software security.
- The penetration testing and its tools, cloud security applications and modules, and methods of data security and privacy.
This training helps you to discover the problems of wireless network security such as LAN attacks, Wi-Fi protection schemes, WPA, and WPA2 concept and how to defense against the attacks.
Who Will Benefit From This Training?
If you are an IT professional who specialize in system security, you will benefit the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of software security training and will prepare yourself for your career.
Finally, the software security fundamentals training will introduce the mobile system security concepts such as: mobile browser security, authentication of mobile devices, mobile device management, malware detection techniques in mobile service and dynamic/static mobile device analysis.
Who Should Attend?
The software security training is a 2-day course designed for:
- All individuals who need to understand the concept of software security.
- IT professionals in the areas of software security
- Cyber security professionals, network engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Security operation personnel, network administrators, system integrators and security consultants
- Security traders to understand the software security of web system, mobile devices, or other devices.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in security system industry.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on cyber security projects
- Managers, accountants, and executives of cyber security industry.
What Will You Learn?
Below are the major topics are covered by this seminar (more detail can be found the full course description):
- Computer Security Principles
- Secure Programming Technique
- Trusted Computing Infrastructure (TCI)
- Low Level Software Security Attacks And Protection
- Web Security
- Secure Design Principles
- Risk Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Symbolic Execution
- Penetration Testing
- Cloud Security
- Data Security and Privacy (DAP)
- Wireless Network Security
- Mobile System Security (MSS)
- Hands-on and In-Class Activities
- Sample Workshops Labs for Software Security Training
Software Security Training