Everybody assumes that once the software is developed, it will work flawlessly. However, this all too often is not the case.
According to software experts, problems with software are a frequent occurrence. But this could be ameliorated by making software testing one of the early steps in the implementation process.
The purpose of software testing is to investigate and evaluate the quality of software. It ensures that the software is being developed by correct regulatory, technical, business, functional and user requirements.
Software testing consists of several connected processes checking for issues, such as:
- Software completeness regarding functional requirements
- Finding technical errors and ensuring the software is bug-free
- Assessing usability, performance, security, localization, compatibility and installation
Normally, after each series of testing, software goes back for corrections. After the errors are resolved, the testing team runs the next series of tests. This cycle should continue until the software maintains the desired level of quality.
Of course, from a business perspective, it behooves companies to produce a high quality, reliable, endearing software from the very beginning of development. If the product is not reliable, you will have an unhappy customer and you will need to invest more money in fixing or replacing it.
Vigorous testing also pays off in word-of-mouth recommendations. A good, well-tested software needs less budget spent on promotion because satisfied customers will recommend it to one another. Retaining old customers and gaining new ones is an age old formula for successful business.
Software Testing Training
Tonex offers Software Testing Training, a 2-day course that focuses on powerful tools and techniques to reduce software defects, improve the quality and enhance your business success.
If you are an IT professional who specialize in software testing and needs to validate your skills, you will benefit from the presentations, examples, case studies, discussions, and individual activities upon the completion of the software testing training that will prepare yourself for your career.
Who Should Attend
- IT professionals in the area of software testing
- Software testers looking to understand new approaches of testing
- Test analysts who are looking for technical training of software testing
- Project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts or IT directors looking for a comprehensive training in software testing
- Software developers who look for understanding test algorithms to develop a better software
- Executives and managers of software testing area
- Information technology professionals, web engineers, security analysts, policy analysts
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in software development industry
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working on software testing projects
Related courses include:
—Software Reliability Testing Training Crash Course: A 4-day course that covers proactive ways to use well-established systematic test planning and design techniques that generate value, not just busywork.
—Software Security Training: A 2-day course that introduces a variety of topics in software security such as secure programming techniques, trusted computing infrastructure, low level software attacks, web security, risk management techniques, symbolic execution and cloud/wireless/mobile device security.
—Introduction To Secure Software Engineering Training: A 2-day course that helps participants to understand a variety of software engineering topics such as software engineering process and metrics, real time, distributed, configurable and object oriented software.
- Our instructors not only possess very specialized knowledge in their areas of expertise, they also have real world experience.
- So far we have helped over 20,000 developers in over 50 countries stay up to date with cutting edge information from our training categories.
- Ratings tabulated from student feedback post-course evaluations show an amazing 98 percent satisfaction score.
For more information, questions, comments, Contact us.