TDL Testing Training, Tactical Data Link (TDL) Testing Training Course
TDL Testing Training is a 4-day Tactical Data Link (TDL) Testing Training Course covering all aspects of Tactical Data Link (TDL) testing, evaluation and certification.
For detailed course agenda, CLICK HERE.
Learn about key TDL Testing Activities
- Life-cycle of a TDL system
- TDL Test and Evaluation Strategy (TES)
- TDL Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E)
- Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E)
- TDL Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E)
- TDL Follow-on Operational Test and Evaluation (FOT&E)
- TDL Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- TDL Operational Assessment (OA)
- TDL Live-Fire Test and Evaluation (LFT&E)
Joint combat operations have to be effective using efficient sensors, shooters and Command and Control (C2) units fully networked, enabled with user-defined, accurate, timely, and secured. Implementation and integration of networks operating at the tactical edge to fulfill information architectural requirements are a key component for secure and timely operation.
TDL systems Interoperability is the key to combat effectiveness, and it should be planned , considered and evaluated throughout the life cycle of all TDL systems that exchange digital information pertinent to the warfighter.
Learn about the iSMART process as a pragmatic approach to achieving effective interoperability in a cost-effective manner and provides the focus needed for the efficient use of resources: money, time, manpower, and facilities. Successful implementation of the iSMART process is the key for rapid, unambiguous transfer of tactical digital information to and between sensors, shooters, and C2 nodes to maximize warfighting.