Telecom Network Transformation Training Bootcamp
Telecom Network Transformation Training bootcamp is a unique 4-day intensive training program covering all aspects of transforming the telecom business and transforming the network. Learn about all aspects of network transformation. Learn about Network transformation and Virtualization and major disruptive Impact of SDN and NFV on the Transformation of Telecom Network Infrastructure and Communication Services.
Focusing on technological development driven by business requirements, TONEX has created and delivered many courses including cloud computing, visualization, NFV, SDN and Openflow. Telecom Network Transformation Training bootcamp examines some of the significant developments of cloud computing and network virtualization of telecom networks and communication services along with NFV, SDN and Openflow proofs of concept, service trials, use cases and vendor solutions.
Telecom Network Transformation Training is designed for Telecom Operators, Government, Equipment Manufacturers, Software Vendors, System Integrators and consulting companies.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Delivering Services from the Cloud
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Technical Description of Cloud
- Example of Cloud Computing Reference Architecture
- End-User Access to Cloud Computing
- Virtualization Concepts
- Service and Infrastructure Evolution
- Network Functions Virtualization (NVF)
- NFV Use Cases
- Network functions virtualization (NFV) Architecture
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Applied
- Understand the transition towards Virtual Core Networks
- SDN and Open Networking
- Why SDN/Openflow
- Overview of OpenFlow
- SDN Architecture
- Openflow Protocol Details
- OpenFlow components and building blocks
- SDN Implementation