Digital Experience & Journey Design (UXD) is a 2 days course by Tonex. Experience design is a perfect holistic approach that highlights on the overall quality of user experience across customer journeys and channels. Did you know? Experience design mainly focuses on creating a powerful and positive experience for the users.
In fact, Technology will have no value unless it is easy to use and offers a satisfactory customer experience. This is why, businessess investing widely in technology will have to invest equally in offering digital experience design. A powerful design which is customer oriented will ensure that the end user feels solid control, satisfaction, and happiness throughout their interaction with the product/service.
Experience design (XD) is an extensive term what covers everything from a neat and clean user interface (UI) to the overall customer experience (UX) a user receives.
The essential elements of digital experience design include — user interface (UI), user experience design (UXD), and customer experience (CX).
✓ Web ✓ App ✓ Brand ✓ Game
DESIGNING DIGITAL EXPERIENCES
Did you know? Well-designed digital experiences improve interactions between the customer and a product or service by keeping customers in the design process. Tonex will help you learn how to engage your customers in the design process whenever possible and learn how this engagement assists promote a better understanding of their needs.
- Marketing professional
- Marketing project manager
- Branding/ strategist professional
- Digital Project management professional
- Understand the Fundamentals of Digital Experience & Journey Design (XD)
- Learn how XD focusses overall quality of user experience across customer journeys and channels.
- How to create a powerful and positive overall experience that the users will stick to the customer’s conscience.
- Understand how to invest in this sector; how to offer digital experience design.
- Group discussion to gain good knowledge about XD, UI, and CX
- Exploring Customer Journey Mapping
- Understanding the Customer’s Experience
- Customer Journey Maps: What They Are and How to Build One
- Achieving Customer-centric Design with User Personas
- Gain skill of this visual storytelling tool
- Helping designers empathize with users
- Identify actionable opportunities for a better UX
- User Interface (UI)
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- Customer Experience (CX)
- Digital Experience Design Example
- Digital Experience Design Concepts
- Information Architecture (IA)
- Digital Experience Design Framework