Digital Project Management is a 2 days course by Tonex. So as for comes to with success be completed, somebody should manage the method of meeting organization needs during a timely, cost-efficient manner.
The management aspect of engineering project management needs considerable time overseeing the activities of staff and team members across organizations. As an example, a project that includes making new package needs a project manager to figure with multiple employees members across the finance, marketing, software development, and customer-support departments.
Managing project digitally
Be a Digital Project Management Professional
Engineering project managers area unit to be responsible for setting schedules, getting ready budgets, hiring employees, supervision the work of team members, and adhering to body procedures so as to stay a project on point and among budget.
- Engineering Project Management Professionals
- Engineer/ Analyst
- Marketing Professional
- Marketing Project Manager
- Branding/ Strategist Professional
- Digital Project Management
- Understand the knowledge that project managers must apply during the process falls.
- Learning the top digital project management phases/categories.
- How to perform integration, scope, time, cost, quality, procurement, human resources,
- Gain good knowledge and tactics about communications, risk management and stakeholder management.
- Understand the roles & responsibilities of engineering project managers
- Learn how to perform considerable time overseeing the activities of employees and team members across organizations.
- Fundamentals Of Digital Project Management
- Learning The Right Skills
- Improving The Skills
- Workshop/ Case-Studies