Wireless technology involves transmission of information without wires, cables or any other electrical conductors within a shorter distance or across the globe.
Wireless communications have grown to new heights because of its huge business benefits. Wireless technology offers speed, flexibility and network efficiency. It has become a powerful tool for tech-savvy generation as it facilitates easy information sharing and boosts productivity.
Advances in technology have produced several different types of wireless communication, including:
Benefits of wireless communications are substantial, such as:
- Wireless networks are cheaper to install and maintain
- Data is transmitted faster and at a high speed
- Reduced maintenance and installation cost compared to other form of networks
- Wireless network can be accessed from anywhere, anytime
Additionally, with the birth of cloud computing, users are now also offered shared resources along with connectivity. The user is no longer tied to a particular location or device to upload, access or share data.
Availability of such a wide variety of connectivity and “shared computing” options has enabled both personal and business users to add more mobile devices/computing on such networks to improve their mobility and reduce infrastructure costs for business/personal data sharing.
Guglielmo Marconi established the very first commercial RF communications, the wireless telegraph, in the late 1890s—more than 50 years after the first commercial wired telegraph service that was demonstrated in 1832 by Samuel F. B. Morse.
But probably even these innovators could never have imagined the advances wireless technology would make over the past 25 years.
Wireless Training Courses by Tonex
Tonex started its first wireless training course in 1992 with the basic Cellular Communications Training and AMPS/1G Training. Our wireless training courses now include: GSM, CDMA, UMTS, HSPA+, LTE, LTE Advanced, SATCOM, Microwave, RADAR, RF, Antenna, VSAT, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee and more.
Browse Courses in: Wireless Training
CDMA, IS-95, 1x & 1xEv-DO
GSM, GPRS, EDGE and Satellite Training
- CAMEL Training
- EDGE Training
- GERAN, HSPA/HSPA+ and LTE Security Training
- GPRS Training | General Packet Radio Service | Training
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Fundamentals
- GSM System Engineering Training
- GSM Training Courses – TONEX
- SATCOM Training – Satellite Communications Training Course | TONEX
- VSAT Training, Very Small Aperture Terminal Training
UMTS Training Courses
- Advanced HSPA/HSPA+ Training
- HSDPA Fundamentals
- HSPA+/LTE QoS Training
- HSPA/HSPA+ Network Planning and Design Training – Level I
- HSUPA Fundamentals
- IMS Training – IP Multimedia Subsystem Training
- MBMS Training – Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service
- UMTS Core Network Fundamentals
- UMTS Training – Universal Mobile Telecommunication System (UMTS)
- UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+ and LTE Security Training
Wireless Core Training Courses
- 802.11 Training
- 802.11ac Training
- 802.11ad Training
- 802.11af Training
- 802.11n Training
- Bluetooth Training
- M2M Training – Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
- Microwave Training
- OFDM Training
- Radar Communications Training
- SDR Training – Software-Defined Radio
- WiMAX (802.16e) Training
- WiMAX Core / IP Network Design and Implementation
- WiMAX Training
- Wireless Training – Wireless Course
- Wireless Training – Fundamentals
- Zigbee Training – For Engineers and Non Engineers | TONEX