Bluetooth 5 Training, Bluetooth 5 Course
Bluetooth 5 (Bluetooth low energy v5) Training Course is a new 2-day training program covering Blouetooth 5 application features, requirements, architecture, security and testing. For more details CLICK HERE.
Bluetooth® 5 is optimized for IoT application with bandwidth of 2 Mbps up from 1 Mbps (Bluetooth 4.x), delivering reliable IoT connections and mobilizing the adoption of beacons. Bluetooth 5 will decrease connection barriers and enable a seamless IoT experience for innovative applications. Bluetooth 5 maintains low-power energy consumption and increases the speed, faster data transfers, optimize responsiveness, and lower latency optimized for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Bluetooth® 5 is a transformative update that increases the range, speed and broadcast messaging (capacity of connectionless data broadcasts) capacity of Bluetooth applications and their power performance.
Bluetooth® 5 also enables new possibilities with beacons and location-based services
for autonomous driving, automation, enterprise, government and industrial markets compatible with Basic Rate (BR) or Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Core Configuration.
Bluetooth 5 will include high grade IoT security for Internet of Things (IoT) and other wireless applications including:
- Smart Home sensors and controllers for industrial and home applications
- IoT sensors and controllers for ICS and SCADA
- Interactive entertainment devices
- Advanced remote controls
- Gaming controller
- Advanced wearables
- Connected watches
- Advanced personal fitness devices
- Wearables with wireless payment
- Connected Health
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- connected devices
- Connected cities
Increased Bluetooth 5 performance capabilities include:
- Long range and high throughput modes
- Advanced performance features
- Lowest power consumption
- Quicker and more efficient computation of complex functions for DSP and floating point math
- New on-air data-rate, up to 2Mbs from 1Mbs in Bluetooth 4.x