LTE, LTE-A, and LTE-A Pro Migration to 5G Course
LTE, LTE-A, and LTE-A Pro Migration to 5G Course is a 3-day comprehensive course covers all aspects of migration to 5G NR and 5GC from existing LTE, LTE-A and LTE-A Pro networks.
For detailed agenda, CLICK HERE.
Attendees will learn abut 5G Next-Generation Radio and Core Networks. 5G NR Access Network (NG-RAN) architecture and 5GC network architecture and functions are covered including new protocols, 5GC NF, Dual Connectivity, gNB-Central Unit, and gNB Distributed Unit, Network Slicing, cloud-RAN or virtualized RAN.
Network slicing is a powerful 5G virtualization capability and one of the key capabilities that will enable flexibility, as it allows multiple logical networks to be created on top of a common 5G shared physical infrastructure providing greater elasticity to address agility, the cost, efficiency, and flexibility requirements imposed by future 5G service demands.
Technologies like SDN, NFV and virtualization are enabling a drastic change to take place in 5G network architecture.
- 5G RF Planning and Design
- 5G Core (5GC) Architecture, Interfaces, Protocols and Operations
- 5G-NR Architecture, Interfaces, Protocols and Operations
- Advanced LPWA for IoT
- Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC)
- 5G Signaling and Operations
- 5G Architecture and Interfaces
- 5G-NR Signaling
- 5GC Overview
- 5G Protocol and Architecture
- 5G System Survey
- 5GC Network Solutions
- 5G Network Services
- 5G Network Design and Optimization
- 5G Network Roll-Out
- Introduction to 5G Core (5GC)
- 5G Capacity Planning
- 5G For Non-Engineers and Managers
- 5G RAN Signaling
- 5G RF Engineering