Wireless Communication and Spectrum Design Training
Wireless Communication and Spectrum Design training, a three-day training course, is an overview of Wireless communications principles and spectrum design. The three-day course is designed for wireless communication engineers, technicians, managers, analysts involved with communications systems. Learn about the important emerging wireless technology new cognitive radio, modern wireless systems, and networks in commercial and military applications.
For details of the course outlines, CLICK HERE.
- Overview of Wireless Communications
- Wireless Communications Principles and applications
- Communication Techniques
- Systems Design for Digital Communications
- Wireless Communications Systems Design
- Spread Spectrum Systems
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)
- Signal Processing
- Transceiver and Systems Design for Digital Communications
- Link Budgets and Communication Link Design
- Dynamic range and system analysis of receivers and transmitters
- Digital modulation and demodulation techniques of phase-shift keyed and frequency hopped spread spectrum systems using phase diagrams
- and more…