Cybercrime is rampant and expected to ratchet up several levels as Internet of Things (IoT) devices become connected across the planet.
Reports show that all businesses, organizations and individuals are potential victims of cybercriminals. In fact, 73 percent of organizations surveyed reported a cyber attack over the past year.
After an attack, companies on average spend about $290,000 remediating a security compromise. This includes cost meted out for replacing software or hardware, IT and labor cost of remediation efforts, legal fees, fines, and direct costs like paying ransom in the case of ransomware attacks.
Needless to say, cybersecurity is serious and ESSENTIAL. Small to mid-size companies can be devastated by just one direct cyber-attack.
Organizations that emphasize cybersecurity training and planning stand a better chance of deflecting attacks by cybercriminals.
We can help. Tonex offers nearly four dozen different Cybersecurity Training Courses, Seminars and Workshops in areas that include Cybersecurity Foundation, IoT Security, Risk Management Framework Training and Wireless Security Training.
Course Name Length IoT Security Training | IoT Security Awareness 2 days
Risk Management Framework Training
Wireless Security Training
Participants are introduced to a wide variety of topics including cutting edge ways of mitigating cybersecurity vulnerabilities and protecting information systems of cyber-resilient environments, mobile devices, networks or cloud computing systems.
This along with the continued emphasis on teaching employees the best cybersecurity practices for preventing bad actors from getting a digital foothold into a company’s sensitive infrastructure.
Who Should Attend?
Cybersecurity courses are designed for all IT professionals, security scientists and government personnel who want to learn the foundation of cybersecurity in detail as well as keep up on trends in the cybersecurity field.
- Tonex has been documenting the cybercrime evolution for 25 years when it first began training organizations on how to better deflect contemporary cyberattacks.
- Our Cybersecurity training courses and seminars are continuously updated so that they reflect the latest industry trends, and they are also created by specialists in the industry who are familiar with the market climate.
- So far we have helped over 20,000 developers in over 50 countries stay up to date with cutting edge information from our training categories.
- We’re different because we take into account your workforce’s special learning requirements. In other words, we personalize our training – Tonex has never been and will never be a “one size fits all” learning program.
- Ratings tabulated from student feedback post-course evaluations show an amazing 98 percent satisfaction score.
Contact us for more information, questions, comments.