Cybersecurity used to be thought of as a specialized, niche occupation. But with the advance of cybercrimes over the past few years, just about everyone with access to a laptop, desktop or mobile device has had to do something to protect their electronic data.
In other words, even if you don’t work in IT you should understand the risks and vulnerabilities of logging online.
The truth is, hackers still lean heavily on human error for launching a cyberattack – especially in the work arena. Research shows that around 90 percent of all cybercrimes stemmed from some type of human error or behavior. A data compromise is much more likely to come from an employee leaving a laptop on the bus than from a preplanned, malicious cyberattack.
Other common employee IT mistakes that can lead to disastrous scenarios for a company:
- Opening email attachments from strangers
- Forwarding email attachments from strangers
- Using unimaginative passwords
- Using the same password for years
- Leaving sticky notes on your desk with passwords
- Clicking on advertisements
- Using work computers for personal use.
Obviously, cybersecurity training has become an essential employment condition so that employees understand how minor mistakes or simple oversights might lead to a very bad situation regarding the security or bottom line of their company.
Cyber experts are advising businesses to focus as much of their attention on patching their employees as on patching their network and computers.
Currently Tonex offers nearly four dozen different Cybersecurity Training Courses, Seminars and Workshops.
Course Name Length IoT Security Training | IoT Security Awareness 2 days
Risk Management Framework Training
Course Name Length Cybersecurity Procedures Overview, DoDI 8500.01 2 days Cybersecurity Test and Evaluation Workshop 3 days RMF for DoD IT Crash Course 4 days RMF Procedures Overview , DoDI 8510.01 2 days RMF Training | Introduction to Risk Management Framework 2 days RMF Training, Risk Management Framework Implementation 3 days
Wireless Security Training
Course Name Length 5G Security Training | 5G Wireless Security Training 5 days Certified Wireless Security Professional Training 5 days GSM and GPRS Security 2 days GSM Fraud Training 4 days HSPA/HSPA+ and LTE Security Training 3 days LTE Security Training – LTE and LTE-Advanced Security 2 days Wireless Ethical Hacking | Penetration Testing Crash Course 4 days Wireless LAN Security Training 2 days Wireless Security Training 3 days
Participants are introduced to a wide variety of topics including cutting edge ways of mitigating cybersecurity vulnerabilities and protecting information systems of cyber-resilient environments, mobile devices, networks or cloud computing systems.
Who Should Attend?
Cybersecurity courses are designed for all IT professionals, security scientists and government personnel who want to learn the foundation of cybersecurity in detail as well as keep up on trends in the cybersecurity field.
- Tonex has been documenting the cybercrime evolution for 25 years when it first began training organizations on how to better deflect contemporary cyberattacks.
- Our Cybersecurity training courses and seminars are continuously updated so that they reflect the latest industry trends, and they are also created by specialists in the industry who are familiar with the market climate.
- So far we have helped over 20,000 developers in over 50 countries stay up to date with cutting edge information from our training categories.
- We’re Different because we take into account your workforce’s special learning requirements. In other words, we personalize our training – Tonex has never been and will never be a “one size fits all” learning program.
- Ratings tabulated from student feedback post-course evaluations show an amazing 98 percent satisfaction score.
Contact us for more information, questions, comments.